Clarendon not only offers around 130 new, fully-funded scholarships each year to assist outstanding graduate scholars, but offers the opportunity to join one of the most active, highly international, and multidisciplinary communities at Oxford.
Quick facts about Clarendon
1. You will be automatically considered for Clarendon if you apply by the relevant January deadline for your course. You do not need to submit a separate application.
2. Clarendon offers fully-funded scholarships covering course fees, as well as a grant for living expenses for the period of fee liability.
3. There are no restrictions on nationality, ordinary residence or field of study. All full-time and part-time DPhil and Master’s courses are eligible.
4. Clarendon scholars are selected for their outstanding academic merit and potential.
5. Clarendon scholarships are highly competitive.
If you apply for a full-time or part-time Master’s or DPhil at Oxford by the relevant January deadline for your course, you will be automatically considered for a Clarendon scholarship.
For further information on the deadlines for your chosen course, please see the relevant course page.