The Innovation Time is part of the Rebranding Africa Awards (RAA), which reward leading personalities who, through their daily actions in their respective areas of intervention, trace the paths of development and lead others to change their lives. look on our continent.
Who can participate?
Innovation Time is open to everyone.
What does the price of Innovation Time provide?
- The Innovation Award from the Rebranding Africa Awards;
- An undeniable reputation thanks to a large media exposure;
- Meetings with international investors and sponsors
- A check in the amount of 5.000 Euros
What elements determine the selection of projects?
- Being oriented towards Africa
- To answer to the problems of the African continent
- Have a social impact (projects in line with the MDGs – Millennium Development Goals – are strongly encouraged)
- To be applicable in other countries of the continent
- The innovative nature of the project presented)
- The financial viability of the project (Business Plan analysis presented)
- Relevance to the theme chosen for the Rebranding Africa Forum
- The general presentation of the project, the presentation pitch
How to apply?
The following information must be sent as an attachment in ONE EMAIL to the email address: email@example.com BEFORE 31.07.2019:
- Your bilingual Biography (FR / EN) in half a page for each version
- A synopsis of up to 1,000 characters of your project
- A brief summary of your Business Plan
- A brief presentation of the current needs to carry out your project (human, financial or structural resources)
Applications will be evaluated by the organizing committee and ALONE the selected candidates will be contacted again.
Do you know someone around you with an innovative project?