- Length: 4 weeks
- Effort: 3 to 4 hours per week
- Institution: Microsoft
- Subject: Computer Science
- Level: Introductory
- Language: English
- Video Transcripts: English
- High-school level math and statistics.
- A basic knowledge of programming – Python would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- A willingness to learn through exploration and perseverance.
About this course
This course is part of the Microsoft Professional Program in Artificial Intelligence.
Artificial Intelligence will define the next generation of software solutions. This computer science course provides an overview of AI, and explains how it can be used to build smart apps that help organizations be more efficient and enrich people’s lives. It uses a mix of engaging lectures and hands-on activities to help you take your first steps in the exciting field of AI.
Discover how machine learning can be used to build predictive models for AI. Learn how software can be used to process, analyze, and extract meaning from natural language; and to process images and video to understand the world the way we do. Find out how to build intelligent bots that enable conversational communication between humans and AI systems.
Note: The practical elements of this course are based on Microsoft Azure, and require an Azure subscription. Instructions for signing up for a free trial subscription are provided with the course materials, or you can use an existing Azure subscription if you have one.
What you’ll learn
- Build simple machine learning models with Azure Machine Learning;
- Use Python and Microsoft cognitive services to work with text, speech, images, and video;
- Use the Microsoft Bot Framework to implement conversational bots.
Meet the instructor
- HarvardX Offers Free Course on Introduction to Game Development
Learn about the development of 2D and 3D interactive games in this hands-on course, as…
- Free Course on Health and Wellness
Explore current concepts in health, exercise, and wellness and learn how to shape your own…
- Free Nutrition and Health Course: Food Risks
Learn about bacteria, pesticides and health hazards present in food. Everyday reports of food scandals…
- Supply Chain Analytics(Free Courses)
Master and apply the core methodologies used in supply chain analysis and modeling, including statistics,…
- Free Course on the Ethics of Eating
Explore the ethical issues you confront each time you decide what to eat or purchase…