1. Supporting Categories: This scholarship only supports bachelor’s students, master’s students and doctoral students for Chinese-given programs.
2. Duration: This scholarship only supports bachelor’s students for no more than 4 academic years, master’s students for no more than 2 academic years or doctoral students for no more than 4 academic years.
3. Instruction Language: Chinese.
4. Scholarship Coverage: The scholarship covers tuition waiver and comprehensive medical insurance for bachelor’s students; it covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance for master’s students and doctoral students.
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
2. The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
Be a high school graduate above the age of 18;
Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
1. Application Form for Shanghai Government Scholarship: Please
visit http://www.study-shanghai.org/ and click“Application Online” to log in, submit online the completed “Application Form for Shanghai Government Scholarship” and print a hard copy.
2. Application Form for Enrollment: Please visit http://ao.sufe.edu.cn/ and click“Application Online” to log in, submit online the completed “Application Form for Enrollment” and print a hard copy.
3. Notarized highest diploma: Prospective diploma recipients must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
4. Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
5. A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written inChinese): This should be aminimum of 800 words.
6. Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese orEnglish): Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by a professor or an associate professor.
7. Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy) The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in theForeigner Physical Examination Form.pdf. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
8. The copy of valid HSK level 5 or 6 Certificate
9. The copy of your valid passport
10. Application Fee
415 yuan for bachelor’s students; 830 yuan for master’s students and doctoral students (Fees paid are not refundable).
Our Bank Account:
|Name：||Shanghai University of Finance and Economics|
|A/C：||1001 2249 0930 005 0373|
|Bank：||Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Shanghai Municipal Branch|
|Bank Add：||No.9 Pu Dong Avenue, Shanghai, China|
When will the final result turn out?
The final list of the SGS scholarship winners will be released in mid-May. Our university will contact the selected applicants by then.
You should send a set of bound application documents to Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (SUFE) by post before April 30th,2018. No application documents will be returned.
If you have further questions, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org