Application deadline: Saturday, 1 February 2020
- The scholarship amounts € 5,000 – 15,000 for maximum 12 months;
- You will receive this in the first year of your studies;
- The scholarship amount will be paid in 10 installments after you have paid the full tuition fee amount;
- Your nationality is non-EEA;
- You are a prospective student, starting your studies in the academic year 2020/2021;
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at RSM;
- You meet the specific requirements of the programme you are applying for;
- You do not have a degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands (excluding exchange programmes in the Netherlands).
In principle, a fair distribution of scholarships over the various programmes will take place. This principle may be deviated from and priority may be given to applicants for certain programmes. Additionally, the school may strive for a certain distribution over the continents.
- Prospective students for the MSc programmes at RSM need to meet all minimum requirements including GMAT and English proficiency when applying;
- Only students who are not recipients of any other scholarships exceeding the amount of € 5,000 in total in that same academic year can apply for the scholarship;
- By accepting this scholarship you agree to assist the RSM Recruitment and Admissions Office in the role of an Ambassador with promotional and support activities for approximately 8 hours per month during the academic year;
- By accepting this scholarship, you agree to start your visa procedure before 1 June 2020. RSM holds the right to cancel your scholarship if you have not started your visa procedure and holds the right to offer the scholarship to a student on the waiting list.
First step is to register for the Master programme in Studielink. Once you have registered yourself, you will receive a link to our Online Application Form (OLAF).
It is not possible to choose for a specific scholarship in OLAF. RSM will choose recipients for specific scholarships. RSM will take your scholarship application into consideration as long as you meet the minimum requirements and meet the deadline(s).
- A scholarship application letter in OLAF of maximum 1 A4 size page, including the following information: an explanation why you would need a scholarship, comprising a description of your current financial situation; an explanation why you would deserve a scholarship, comprising a description of academic excellence and if applicable other merits;
- A budget plan using this template;
- If applicable: certified copies of other scholarships granted
Please note that we can only take a scholarship application into consideration if it is complete and meets all of the requirements. This includes a GMAT score, English language test results, a scholarship application letter and a budget plan.
Applicants can apply starting from 1 October 2019 until 1 February 2020.
Applicants for MSc International Management/CEMS should apply by 31 January 2020.
The decisions on the award of the scholarship will be made by the RSM Scholarship Committee. This scholarship committee will determine award recipient(s) on 15 April 2020.
The RSM Scholarship Committee can be contacted through email via email@example.com