Application deadline: Sunday, 1 March 2020
- The scholarship amounts up to € 15,000 for maximum 12 months;
- Your nationality is EEA
- You are a prospective student, starting your studies in the academic year 2020/2021;
- You are applying for a full-time master’s programme at RSM;
- You meet the specific requirements of the programme you are applying for;
- You do not already have a degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands (excluding exchange programmes in the Netherlands).
In principle, a fair distribution of scholarships over the various programmes will take place. This principle may be deviated from and priority may be given to applicants for certain programmes.
- Excellence for applicants with a Bachelor of Science from non-Dutch universities is proven if the average grade over the entire programme at the time of application is at least the equivalent of the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the Dutch grading scale 1 – 10. The Scholarship Committee will decide on the local grade equivalents for the Dutch grade of 8.0 using the grade information included in (a.o.) the Nuffic country modules. Additionally, a GMAT score of at least 700 is required;
- Only students who are not recipients of any other scholarships exceeding the amount of € 5,000 in total in that same academic year can apply for the scholarship;
- By accepting this scholarship you agree to assist the RSM Recruitment and Admissions Office in the role of an Ambassador with promotional and support activities for approximately 8 hours per month during the academic year.
First step is to register for the Master programme in Studielink. Once you have registered yourself, you will receive a link to our Online Application Form (OLAF).
It is not possible to choose for a specific scholarship in OLAF. RSM will choose recipients for specific scholarships. RSM will take your scholarship application into consideration as long as you meet the minimum requirements and meet the deadline(s).
- A scholarship application letter in OLAF of maximum 1 A4 size page, including the following information: an explanation why you would need a scholarship, comprising a description of your current financial situation; an explanation why you would deserve a scholarship, comprising a description of academic excellence and if applicable other merits;
- A budget plan using this template;
- If applicable: certified copies of other scholarships granted
Please note that we can only take a scholarship application into consideration if it is complete and meets all of the requirements. This includes a GMAT score, English language test results, a scholarship application letter and a budget plan.
Applicants can apply starting from 1 October 2019 until 1 March 2020.
Applicants for MSc International Management/CEMS should apply by 31 January 2020.
The final decisions on the award of the scholarship will be made on 15 April 2020.
The RSM Scholarship Committee can be contacted through email via email@example.com