Research Assistantships are granted to Graduate Students to work on research projects under the supervision of faculty members. To be eligible for a Research Assistantship, a candidate must first apply to and be accepted in a Master or Doctorate program at UAEU. For details on the admission, requirements of graduate programs and for applying click here.
- You need to be an active graduate student at UAEU.
- You need to have Good Academic Standing (GPA 3.0/4.0).
- Have no other financial sponsorship.
- Monthly stipend. The amount depends on the research grant budget.
- Up to 2 years for Master Students (depending on research grant duration).
- Up to 4 years for Doctorate Students (depending on research grant duration).
How to Apply:
Complete the “Application Form” and submit (i.e. scan and email) it directly to the principal investigator of the grant of your interest.
Available any time and hence may be announced or made known to students in different media outlets at various times.
College of Graduate Studies
Tel: +971 3 713 4048
Location: F3, 1st floor, Room 104