The UN Trust Fund’s Call for Proposals, now open, is for projects to prevent and end violence against women and girls under the Spotlight Initiative in Latin America and Sub-Saharan Africa.
This Call for Proposals, which is available in three languages, accepts multi-year grant applications for up to USD 1 million in English, French and Spanish.
This call is open to applicants in the following categories of target countries:
- Latin America: Single Country Project Proposals from Argentina, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and Mexico
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Single Country Project Proposals from Cameroon, Chad, Cote d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Liberia, Mali, Malawi, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Multi-Country Project Proposals from all other countries in Sub-Saharan Africa: Countries under category 2 are not eligible for multi-country project proposals.
The UN Trust Fund to End Violence against Women is now accepting applications for its Call for Proposals under the Spotlight Initiative. The deadline for the submission of concept notes is 31 July 2019, 23:59 EST. For full details about the application process, please consult the following documents:
- Call for Proposals [ en | es | fr ]
- Annex 1 – Spotlight Outcome 6 [ en | es | fr ]
- Annex 2 – Concept Note Form [ en | es | fr ]
- Annex 3 – Budget Form [ en | es | fr ]
- All documents in a ZIP archive [ en | es| fr]
The online application will be available from 10 July 2019 – 31 July 2019 at: http://grants.unwomen.org/