The Engineering International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship recognises outstanding academic results for students intending to enrol in an undergraduate Engineering course at a Monash campus in Australia. Applications are not necessary, eligibility is assessed when you submit a course application.
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An International student
You must be studying as one of the following:
- An International student
- Currently in Year 12 (or equivalent), or completed Year 12 (or equivalent) in previous year and have not undertaken any other tertiary study
- Have achieved a minimum equivalent ATAR score of 95.00.
- Have a full offer or an conditional offer on meeting English requirements to enrol in any undergraduate engineering single or double degree program at a Monash campus in Australia
$10,000 per 48 credit points of study for a maximum of four years, paid towards your tuition fees.
Up to 100 scholarships will be offered per year
Awarded to the highest achieving eligible applicants based on their admission score
To retain this scholarship:
Recipients must maintain a minimum of Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70
How to apply
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- No application is required. All students will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship cannot be held with any other scholarship or study grant.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.
Mid-year applications for a select range of scholarships are now open and will close 12 noon sharp, Friday 28 June 2019.
Before you begin:
- you will need your Monash student ID, your applicant id and password, username and password
- check which supporting documentation you may need to provide
- applications take 30 – 60 minutes to complete
- students employed full-time by Monash University, on a continuing basis or a fixed-term contract for 12 months or more, are ineligible to apply for coursework scholarships and grants
- Make sure you submit your supporting documents by 12 noon sharp, Friday 28 June 2019.
- You can email your documents as a single PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Label the PDF file with your full name and scholarship applicant ID
- Alternatively, documents can be posted to:
c/o Monash Connect
PO Box 197
Caulfield East VIC 3145
Applicants who apply for a course through the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC) will automatically be considered for a range of scholarships. If you think you might be eligible for an equity scholarship, complete the VTAC scholarships application.
Applications are now closed.
If you’re an international student and apply direct with Monash or through an agent, you’ll be automatically considered for merit scholarships.
A separate application form must be submitted for the:
- Monash International Leadership Scholarship
- Monash International Merit Scholarship.
- KC Kuok Scholarship
Deferring a scholarship
Some scholarships and grants can be deferred. Refer to the individual scholarship listings for further information study. monash/fees-scholarships/scholarships
Research degree applicants
For masters by research or doctorate scholarships you must apply through the Monash Graduate Education