The program is intended to strengthen research in Israel and to promote international research relations between researchers and research groups in Israel and abroad.
The students must be:
- Registered as a Ph.D. in an accredited university abroad;
- Completed at least one year of Ph.D. studies;
- Not a citizen or resident of the State of Israel.
There are five scholarships available for the Hebrew University of Jerusalem for the upcoming academic year.
How to Apply:
A researcher who wishes to submit an application to host a Ph.D. student should send the following documents:
- Candidate C.V;
- Candidate letter of motivation and description of the project;
- Letter of support from HUJI host faculty member.
Application Deadline: 1 September, 2019.