Essayontime is offering an easy way to get extra cash for your education. Enter our scholarship contest and win a 1000$ reward to make your dreams come true.
If you wonder about where and how to find scholarships to sponsor your academic initiatives, here is good news. We are delighted to inform you that we are going to launch our scholarship contest to help students deal with their financial challenges. We are providing an opportunity to win $1000 intended for educational purposes and make your academic endeavors slightly easier. Moreover, by launching this contest, we want to emphasize the importance of education and provide our assistance in covering tuition, college books or equipment. How you will spend your money is up to you, the only condition is that it must be on education.
If you are ready to apply since you believe that this scholarship for high school seniors and college or university students is a good fit for you, you are welcome.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ESSAYONTIME SCHOLARSHIP
Scholarships for high school students are usually very similar to scholarships for college freshmen in terms of requirements. Also, they all tend to ease the financial burden that affects academic life. Thus, in order to be eligible to participate in ESSAYONTIME scholarship contest, applicants should:
- Be full-time students (regardless of high school, college or university)
- For both native and non-native speakers
- Aged 17 and over.
APPLICATION PROCESS AND REQUIREMENTS
If you wonder how to get a scholarship from Essayontime, here is a quick guide to the application process:
- Provide short information about yourself, including your contact details, age, educational setting, etc. Mention whatever you think is necessary for assessment.
- Submit an essay between 500-800 words where you express your opinions on ONE of the following topics:
- Should transgender athletes be allowed to compete in athletic events?
- Should there be more restrictions on the current process of purchasing a gun?
- Should the government increase environmental regulations to prevent climate change?
All our essay contests are evaluated on a fair basis, including such aspects as content, grammar, style, an ability to speak to the point and express your own opinion. They must be submitted in the English language and have to be free of plagiarism. Any essay that violates these conditions will be declined.
You can start your application by clicking a button below. All essays will be checked carefully and precisely, and all winners will be announced by January 1, 2020.
SCHOLARSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you decided to apply to our scholarship, you automatically agree to conform with all the following terms and conditions:
- The student should meet the requirements mentioned above in full in order to receive the scholarship. If it becomes clear that the student no longer meets criteria, we will have to revoke or take back the scholarship prize.
- If the student decides to apply for the scholarship again next year, he or she should go through the entire application process from the beginning. Scholarship points are not transferred to the next academic year. The awards are not guaranteed to be renewed.
- Essayontime scholarship prize must be spent on education, including but not limited to tuition, college books, and equipment. Any other use of funds is not welcomed. The scholarship prize cannot be exchanged for any monetary value.
- All winners will be contacted via email to provide further details. A failure to hear back from the winner within 7 days will result in the prize being given to another candidate.
- All winners will be instructed on how they can use their scholarship properly.
- Award notification may depend on the number of participants. They are usually set two weeks before to two weeks after the start of the program or term of study.
- Any failure to comply with specified above instructions or deadline will result in disqualification or inability to use the funds by the recipient.
PROJECTED SCHOLARSHIP TIMELINE (2019-2020)
Date – Frequency
May 1, 2019 – The official start of the scholarship application
December 1, 2019- Application deadline
January 1, 2020 – Winners announced
February 10, 2020 – Funds distributed to winners
The dates and deadlines for 2020 will be the same.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
- How much can I win and how do I use it?
The scholarship prize is $1000. You can spend it on your education, including tuition fees, supplies, books, etc.
- When is the deadline?
To participate in the scholarship, you must apply and submit your essay before December 1, 2019.
- I missed the deadline. What should I do?
For any scholarship-related questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- How much can I win and how do I use it?