The review of applications will begin on 01 February 2019 and will continue until the position is filled. Only on-line submissions will be accepted.
Application Materials Required:
- All application materials must be submitted in English
- Cover letter, including proposed duration of the fellowship (between four and nine months), indicating clearly what months of the year and the rationale for the proposed period.
- Curriculum vitae
- Research statement (no more than 1000 words)
- Two reference letters, one from the applicant’s academic supervisor and one from an additional faculty member or appropriate administrator at the university or institute at which the applicant is affiliated. The reference letters should address the applicant’s research and the broader significance of this research for higher education and research in Lithuania. These letters are to be submitted by the reference writers through the Interfolio site.
- Proof of English language proficiency such as TOEFL score, IELTS score, or transcript from a previously-attended institution where the primary language of instruction is English
For inquiries regarding this fellowship or application process, please contact Bradley Woodworth, Baltic Studies Coordinator, at email@example.com.