This 4 year PhD studentship offered in Prof. Pieter Eichhorn’s group is based at the Curtin Health Innovation Research Institute, in Building 305.
Applications open: 08/11/2018
Applications close: 31/12/2018
About this scholarship
- Current Students
- Future Students
- Health Sciences
- Postgraduate Research
- Australian Permanent Resident
- International students
- Permanent Humanitarian Visa
- Australian Citizen
- New Zealand Citizen
- Merit Based
Maximum number awarded
$27,082 per annuma (2018 RTP rate)
Possess a relevant post-graduate (Honours or Masters) university degree, this may include, but is not limited to the fields of genetics, molecular cell biology and/or biochemistry.
- Be able to commit to a four year tenure, full-time enrolment.
- Be located in Western Australia
- Possess a relevant post-graduate (Honours or Masters) university degree, this may include, but is not limited to the fields of genetics, molecular cell biology and/or biochemistry.
- Have demonstrated knowledge and experience with molecular biology techniques, including western blots and cell culture.
- Provide evidence of strong oral and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to work independently as well as part of a research team.
- Meet Curtin University’s PhD entry requirements: https://futurestudents.curtin.edu.au/research/apply/admission/
Conditions that need to be met to keep your scholarship
Must be able to commit to a 4-year tenure.
Changes to enrolment
How to apply
• Academic transcripts
Application: PhD Scholarship in Tumour Biology
Need more information?
For further information please contact:
Associate Professor Pieter Eichhorn (firstname.lastname@example.org)
There is plenty of useful information on the Application Guidelines page. Some other useful tools are: