Eligible candidates should:
- be aged 18+;
- hold a university level diploma(s);
- have a thorough knowledge of one of the official languages of the EU and a very good knowledge of another official language of the EU;
- provide an eligible criminal record;
- not have worked for more than two consecutive months within an EU Institution or body;
- not have carried out a visiting junior or senior academia of six months prior the beginning of the traineeship.
Interns working in Brussels and Luxembourg receive an allowance of 1313.37€/month, with a weighting applicable for the rest of the places of assignment.
Candidates can apply for 3 traineeship offers per campaign.
Traineeship dates and deadlines
- For the 1 October- 28/29 February traineeship – Application period: 1 June – 30 June.
- For the 1 March- 31 July traineeship – Application period: 1 November – 30 November.
Applications submitted after the deadline or spontaneous applications cannot be considered.
Find out more: https://bit.ly/2m51YAN
For further support please contact EP-Traineeships@europarl.europa.eu