1. JPO in Procurement (pdf vacancy announcement) – VA#18P176- THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS HAS BEEN EXTENDED!!
Closing date is: 10 December 2018 (16.00 CET)
United Nations Secretariat,
Department of Management (DM),
Duty station: New York, USA
Candidates must meet all the following requirements to be considered eligible:
- Be no more than 32 of age at the time of application
- Hold the Finnish nationality
The selection process for the Finnish JPO Programme consists of two independent processes:
- A psychological assessment arranged by the Finnish government and conducted by an external provider in Helsinki.
- A competency-based interview via telephone or skype conducted by the UN receiving office (in this case UN/OHCHR)
More information on the Finnish JPO Programme can also be found on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Finland.
Applications must be received no later than 10 December 2018. Applications received after the regarding date will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted thereafter.
Please submit your application ONLY if you are meeting all the above requirements and the job specific requirements set out in the vacancy announcement.