This call for proposals will support projects designed to contribute to building democratic and inclusive societies through helping develop a culture of democracy by promoting education for democratic citizenship and human rights education in States party to the European Cultural Convention.
In particular, it offers micro-grants to institutions for the dissemination and/or further development of the outcomes of the previous cycles of the programme under the name “Human Rights and Democracy in Action”.
Deadline: 31 December 2018 (at 23:00, EET, GMT +2)
Reference: 2017 EDC/HRE DISCO
- Micro-grants – Call for Proposals 2
- Appendix I – Application Form
- Appendix II – List of the outcomes of previous cycles
- Appendix III – Provisional Budget
- Appendix IV ‒ Logframe
- Appendix V ‒ Template Grant Agreement (for information)
How to apply?
- See the application procedure and the list of documents to be provided under Section IV “How to Apply?” of the Call for Proposals.
- Send all documents completed and signed in electronic form (Word and/or PDF) to the following e-mail address only: DISCO.Applications@coe.int. E-mails should contain the following reference in subject: Application – Democratic and Inclusive School Culture in Operation – Micro-Grants – Call for Proposals 2.
- Applications must be received before 31 December 2018 (at 23:00, EET, GMT +2).
Applications received after the above mentioned date will not be considered.
DISCO.Questions@coe.int with the following reference in subject: Questions – Democratic and Inclusive School Culture in Operation – Micro-grants – Call for Proposals 2.