This prestigious scholarship recognises applications from outstanding students who can demonstrate their skills and commitment to becoming future global leaders. A one-off payment of £3,000 is allocated as a fee waiver in the first year of study.
Point of entry: For students enrolling in January 2019.
Eligibility criteria: To be eligible to apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, you will:
- Be an international fee-paying undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree offer holder, enrolling for the first time at Teesside University
- Start your course in January 2019
- Submit an application for consideration
Please note: The Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship may not be used in conjunction with any other Teesside University Scholarship or Staying-On bonus. Successful applicants may still receive the £500 discount for early payment of their fees.
Conditions of the Scholarship:
Successful recipients of the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship will be required to act as an ambassador for the University for the duration of your studies, which may involve but is not limited to the following:
- representing Teesside University at Open Days
- contributing to marketing and promotional materials
- participating in international student events
- acting as a mentor to fellow students
- contributing to/creating a blog or vlog to report on your experience at Teesside University.
You are also required to continue to engage with the University as a valued member of our global alumni.
Applicants are required to submit a personal statement as an application of no more than 500 words, which demonstrates:
- your outstanding attributes, both personal and academic
- your commitment to becoming a future global leader
- how you will use your Teesside University degree to achieve your future ambitions.
Please submit your application in a Word document or PDF by email to Adam Rennison, Head of International Recruitment email@example.com
The deadline for applications is Friday 16 November 2018.
A University panel will select applicants to receive the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship based on the most promising students who meet the eligibility criteria.
The University aim to inform all scholarship applicants of the outcome of their application by Monday 3 December 2018.