Learn how to be successful in your job search by creating a compelling CV / résumé and cover letter.
About this course
Based on interviews with industry professionals and recruitment specialists, this course helps you create a compelling CV / résumé and job application that will get your foot in the door.
Be the last they have to read – Be the first they want to call!
Once you have your professional knowledge and gained your experience, how you persuade others to believe that you are as good as you say you are is the challenge. Our instructors have had a 100% success rate in getting interviews and landing a job, and we hope to share that experience with you.
How will this course change your job application process?
- No more generic CVs! Our recruitment specialists will tell you exactly what they are looking for in applicants.
- As a verified user, you get step by step language guides on how to highlight why you are the person they are looking for!
- Forget Google samples! Put together job applications based on practical tips from experienced professionals.
- As a verified user, you get personalised feedback on your CVs, Cover Letters or your LinkedIn profile!
- Stop asking Google! Exchange ideas with a global community of learners.
- As a verified user, you get face-to-face online sessions with our team.
Don’t forget to join our English@Work: Job Interviews course, which includes practical tips and a variety of practice tasks to help you tell your story so well, interviewers can’t ignore you.
What you’ll learn
In this course you will learn how to create:
- captivating CVs and résumés
- engaging cover letters
- compelling online presence
As well as identifying how to succeed in the job search process.