- Number of awards: 10
- Help with: Fully funded places on a two-year part-time Postgraduate Diploma in Promoting Equity
- Deadline: 8th June 2018
The funded places are available in 2018, with induction to the course in August.
Our work with students on this diploma will be part of a new research project linked to the Scottish Government’s Attainment Challenge – you could be part of what shapes education thinking around current challenges facing contemporary education in Scotland.
The focus on Promoting Equity is designed to equip teachers with critical thinking and practices that foster innovative pedagogy and provide an opportunity to undertake professional enquiry in a relevant area. This focus is relevant for all teachers (across subjects and sectors) but will be of particular interest to teachers of religious and moral education; teachers of religious, moral and philosophical education; and/or teachers who work with pupils facing significant socio-economic contexts.
The Postgraduate Diploma comprises the following modules, delivered part-time over two years:
- Engaging Critically with Professional Practices
- Promoting Equity: Theory, Principles and Critique
- Examining Professional Practices: Work-based Learning
- Promoting Equity: In Educational Practice
The modules are delivered face-to-face and online. Face-to-face seminars take place on Saturdays, 9.00am -3.30pm at the University of Stirling campus.
As this Postgraduate Diploma constitutes part of the MSc Professional Education and Leadership, you will have the opportunity to undertake a full Masters degree through successful completion of year three of the course.
Please note: this course is subject to approval
Eligibility and availability
- You must consent to being part of the overarching research project.
- You must hold a permanent employment post with access to a suitable educational workplace setting.
- You must be able to attend the face-to-face teaching on campus.
- You must discuss your intentions with your Head teacher, prior to submitting your application.
- Over 100 Fully Funded PhD Position Vacancies at Politecnico Di Torino
Visit the official link
- Trust Conference 2018 London (Fully Funded)
Trust Conference is committed to finding real solutions to fight slavery, empower women, and advance…
- UCL Institute of Education remains first for Education in QS subject rankings
UCL Institute of Education (IOE) has been ranked as the world number one for Education…
- Google BOLD Immersion program (fully funded)
Google has announces that applications for this year’s BOLD Immersion Program is now open. Selected…
- Ministry of Education awards foreigners to Taiwan for short-term studies
The Ministry of Education has set up a Ministry of Education Award to assist foreigners…