- Length: 6 weeks
- Effort: 8-10 hours per week
- Price: FREE
Add a Verified Certificate for $149 USD
- Institution: ANUx
- Subject: Business & Management
- Level: Intermediate
- Languages: English
- Video Transcripts: English
MicroMasters Program: Evidence-Based Management
Students are required to have completed EBM01x – Evidence Based Practice in Management. It is also recommended that students complete EBM06x – Evidence Based Technology Management prior to taking this course. This course is a graduate level course that assumes an undergraduate degree level understanding in a non-cognate area.
About this course
Project management has emerged as a critical organizational capability in recent years. In parallel with this increased prominence has been the emergence of the “professional project manager,” supported by a sophisticated suite of project management tools and techniques.
Evidence-based project management will evaluate the accumulated data, evidence and research in support of different project management strategies, tools and techniques.
The critical thinking abilities, knowledge and decision-making skills developed in this course are particularly valuable for project managers, emergent leaders, and established managers.
This course is part of the Evidence-Based Management MicroMasters Program.
What you’ll learn
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Identify the role of project management in organizational innovation.
- Determine innovative strategies to address organizational opportunities and problems relating to projects.
- Gauge the quality of available evidence in the domain of project management, and use this evidence to inform an effective course of action.
- Recognize the organizational, social and ethical implications associated with different project management strategies.
- Develop a portfolio approach to realize organizational and strategic benefits from projects.
Meet the instructor
- Introduction to Pricing Strategy and Revenue Management (Free Online Course)
Learn to use pricing strategies to increase your firm’s revenue, and set the right price…
- Free Course on Health and Wellness
Explore current concepts in health, exercise, and wellness and learn how to shape your own…
- Free Nutrition and Health Course: Food Risks
Learn about bacteria, pesticides and health hazards present in food. Everyday reports of food scandals…
- Supply Chain Analytics(Free Courses)
Master and apply the core methodologies used in supply chain analysis and modeling, including statistics,…
- Free Course on the Ethics of Eating
Explore the ethical issues you confront each time you decide what to eat or purchase…