Institute of Sociology, Psychology and Humanitarian Sciences of the Department of Sociology of Medicine, Health Economics and Medical Insurance seeks multiple postdoctoral researchers to join our research team to conduct research projects and research-scientific jobs together with world-renowned scolars in the field of medical sociology, sociology of health, sociology of illness. To share their knowlages in the field of modern methods of sociological researches.
Requirements for this position:
- Ph.D. in Sociology or related social science field with a focus in sociology of health and illness/medical sociology,
- Active research agenda,
- Ability to teach health/medical sociology, statistics; and develop sociology of health and illness courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels,
- Ability to work collaboratively across disciplinary boundaries.
- Participating in research projects
- Co-authoring publications
- Developing/enhancing an independent program of research relevant in research methods
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Candidates will be evaluated on the following factors:
- Experience with research methods.
- Skills in participating in research projects and generating research ideas
- Openness to learning
- Ability to co-author publications and grant proposals
- Ability to develop and sustain an independent program of scholarly research
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
The successfull candidates offers a competitive salary, health insurance, refund of travel costs, free accommodation.