Why join the course?
A successful business requires funding to get it started. There are many ways to get your business up and running, from the informal such as personal savings and borrowing, borrowing from friends and family, to the more formal avenues like bank loans, raising equity to crowd-funding. This course will help you consider the finance options available for businesses, and how to fund the expansion of a business. This is the final course in a series of six about ‘starting a business’.
What topics will you cover?
- The options available to raise capital for new ventures
- Financial support in your locality
- How to fund the expansion of a business
- An introduction to crowdfunding
- Pitch your business idea, product or service
- The business plan: funding a business
You may also be interested in:
When would you like to start?
5 February 2018
5 March 2018
Date to be announced