Why join the course?
This course introduces a case study showing how Marks & Spencer has been a key innovator in fashion, introducing new fabrics that make our lives easier and more comfortable.
You will see how M&S continues to drive innovation to bring consumers new and better products. You will also consider your own clothing and its innovation story, research how a favourite item of clothing is the result of innovative developments in the industry and share your findings with other learners.
What topics will you cover?
- An overview of innovation: defining different types and levels
- Case study: incremental innovation at M&S
- Innovation in fashion advertising
- Fashion innovation outside the retail industry
- How to create an educational video